Entrance Requirements to Undergraduate Programmes for International Students
- The relevant high school qualifications and diplomas that would qualify them for entrance to state universities in their own country. This will include:
- Secondary School Certificate / High School Diploma.
- Photocopy of the passport
- English language qualifications (if any)
- Translations of the documents in English
For automatic entry into CSU undergraduate programmes, applicants are expected to be able to demonstrate sufficient English language proficiency to be able to cope with the demands of their study programme. In all cases, the required qualification should have been achieved no more than 2 years before the date of application.
The following English language qualifications are recognised:
- TOEFL IBT
- PEARSON TEST OF ACADEMIC ENGLISH
- CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH SCALE
- CEFR: B1 (internationally recognised certificates only accepted)
Entrance Requirements to Postgraduate Programmes for International Students
- Applicants should hold a relevant first degree in a relevant subject.
- 6 IELTS or equivalent
- Diploma Photocopy
- University Transcript
- Valid ID, Passport or Birth Certificate
- Proof of English language proficiency if available.
Please remember that any documents not in the English language must be translated and bear the stamp and signature of an official public notary.